First, we're sorry things didn't work out. Hopefully this in-depth guide will let you know what your options are from here. We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase.
- How long do I have to make a return? If you are not happy with the merchandise you purchased, you may exchange or return it as long as you contact us within 30 calendar days of when you received it. After 30 days, we cannot issue any refunds, exchanges or replacements.
**Only item(s) are unworn, in their original condition/packing, can be exchanged/returned.
- Is there a restocking fee when a return request is made? Not at this time.
- What items cannot be returned/exchanged?
- No greeting or post cards can be exchanged or returned.
- No personalized/customized item may be returned or exchanged (this includes cards, t-shirts and mugs).
- All clearance/sale items are as-is and non-refundable
- Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- PLEASE double check your personalization and refer to our size chart.
- No exceptions.
- Who pays for return shipping?
- If the error was made by us (wrong item shipped, damaged on arrival) the return shipping costs will be waived.
- Otherwise (you ordered the wrong size, changed your mind etc) the cost of return shipping will be deducted from the refund amount.
You may return the product for a refund, replacement/exchange or store credit (you choose) if:
- You requested the return within 30 calendar days after delivery, and:
- You have not used the product in any way
Items that cannot be returned:
- Any item more than 30 calendar days after delivery
- Any item that has been used or worn or washed
- Any item that was purchased on Clearance
- Any items on sale or purchased using a sale promo code
How do I return my item?
Please click here to initiate a return using the form. You will need your order number and the email you used when you placed your order. Please do not send us the item(s) to be returned until you have received a return request email from us.